Smells Like Spells
These amazing candles come in a re-purposed glass bottle with a hand turned wood top. They are all natural soy candles with a bamboo wick. Each candle is scented with traditional Norse- Viking - gods in mind.
In Norse mythology norns are female beings that rule the destiny of a child when it is born. In their function they are similar to Greek Moirai. They live under the roots of the destiny tree Yggdrasill, everyday they pour over them the water from the Well of Urðr and on these roots they carve the destiny of each human. For this hand-made soy-wax candle the fragrance of mangoes, cinnamon and oriental spices which might help to:
- Attract personal luck;
- Guide the events towards a favorable direction;
- Give you confidence in yourself and your powers;
- Inspire you for new challenges, ideas, originality and resourcefulness.
This hand-made soy-wax aromatic candle with aroma of rosemary, lavender and myrrh to be like a brush that will sweep off the everyday energetic filth and cleanse the home environment from negative energy clusters. Energetic cleansing, like everyday chores, not only cleans our energetic field but also gives a certain level of “immunity”. The candle’s magical fragrances might help to:
- Get rid of bad energy;
- Dispose of accumulated anger and negative emotions;
- Absorb the negative energy of evil eye, ill wishes and curses.
- Cleanse the home’s energy field.
In Norse mythology the goddess Hag is the infamous witch that spreads destruction, disasters and misfortune, as well as causes nightmares while we sleep. However, in this case she will help us to destroy all the negative energy, jealousy, grudge and anger that we accumulated by ourselves and that others sent towards us.
This hand-made scented candle has a magical aroma of roses, jasmine and verbena for all lonely souls who long for desire, excitement and the wind of new love. The candle’s magical aroma might help to:
- Attract a new person of your dreams;
- Forge a harmonious and close relationship;
- Find happiness and joy in such a relationship;
- Add love and material joy.
In Norse mythology Freyja was the goddess of fertility, love and passion. Freyja was considered to be the most desired goddess. Her love was sought by giants and gods, but she agreed to marry only the chief god Odin. The Norse goddess Freya corresponds to Venus or Aphrodite in the pantheon of Ancient Greek and Roman gods.
This hand-made scented candle has aromas of sandalwood, opium and mint for those of you who are constantly in a hurry, on the run, trying to reach something that sometimes might be unreachable. The aroma of the candle and a simple meditation/affirmation ritual might help to:
- Keep clean thoughts and mind;
- Find a solution in difficult situations, enlighten the mind;
- Develop intuition, hear your inner voice;
- Reach harmony with yourself and the world.
In Norse mythology Mímir was the guardian of the wisdom well. He was famous for his knowledge and insights. Even the chief god Odin desired to drink from Mímir’s well, therefore he traveled to the land of giants to gain powers of knowledge.